Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Who wants to know me better AND support Lyme Awareness??

Lyme Awareness month may have ended but there is still a whole lot of everything going on…Ashley of www.Lymenaide.com and Eric of www.Lymebites.com are working hard to keep things going. They are spreading Lyme Awareness full time these days. I hope you all took the time to join their FB sites and check out their websites….they are loaded with good info! They are two of my “go to” sites when looking for info and what is happening in the Lyme community.

In the spirit of Lyme awareness I am inviting you to join my brand spanking new blog. It is not a Lyme specific blog….but a blog about me. My life, the things I love, what makes me crazy and all the kooky things in between. From June 9th to June 16, I will donate .50 cents to www.Lymenaide.com for every new blog follower (up to the first 50 followers). I support Lymenaide and what they are doing for the Lyme Awareness Cause.

Sounds like a good deal to me…you get to hear the ramblings of a kooky Lymie AND support the Lyme Awareness cause. It is a win win situation! Hope to see you on Simply Alyssa Dreaming. Check out the link list on the right side of the page...you'll find a link to my blog and links to Eric and Ashley's sites.


http://simplyalyssadreaming.blogspot.com/

No comments: